We here at Orangeville Volkswagen have been closely monitoring all developments regarding COVID-19 and are doing everything in our power to help protect our clients and our staff.
Our Sales, Service and Parts Departments can now accommodate walk-in customers, although we do encourage all customers to book their appointments in advance so that we can more easily control traffic at the dealership.
In addition, we will continue to do everything in our power to help ensure the safety of our staff and customers:
- Our sales consultants will not be in the vehicle for test drives and all vehicles will be sanitized before and after every test drive.
- We offer remote vehicle purchase and delivery to customers who wish to skip the showroom and buy from home. Visit our Shop from Home page to learn more or call us at 519-941-3317.
- We have clearly-defined markers on floors, workstations and chairs to help ensure appropriate social distancing.
- Cash transactions will not be accepted.
- Acrylic sneeze guards are in place on our sales consultants’ and service advisors’ desks.
- If you bring your vehicle in for service, all touchpoints will be disinfected prior to pick-up.
- We have discontinued shuttle service until further notice. Loaner vehicles are available when booked in advance.
- Our dealership is adhering to best practices and guidelines set forth by the WHO as well as local public health authorities.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Our cleaning staff has increased the frequency of cleaning/disinfecting all public touchpoints such as door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at our dealership
- Our workstations are disinfected after every customer visit.
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We are instructing staff that have traveled to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- The total number of staff working at the dealership at any given time has been reduced.
- Staff members have been further spaced out so that sales staff and service advisors are working at every other work station and technicians are working at every other hoist.
- Customers will be asked to digitally approve the work requested instead of signing the Work Order.
- Completed repair orders will be e-mailed to customers.
Thank you again for your understanding and we hope that you and your loved ones are staying safe and healthy.