We here at Orangeville Volkswagen have been closely monitoring all developments regarding COVID-19 and are doing everything in our power to help protect our clients and our staff.
UPDATE: MAR. 23:
Due to increasing concerns around COVID-19 we have decided to close down the dealership until Monday, April 6th.
Our Sales Department will be closing down as of 6 p.m. tonight (Monday, March 23rd).
Our Parts and Service Departments will be closing down as of 4 p.m. tomorrow night (Tuesday, March 24th).
Although we’re temporarily closing our dealerships, we will continue to offer emergency mechanical repairs. Simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “URGENT: Mechanical Repair” and a manager will get back to you shortly.
This is an exceptionally challenging time for all of us but I’m confident that we’ll get through this by caring for one another. I hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy and I want to reinforce that — both during and after this crisis — we’re here for you.
Thank you again for you continued support and for your understanding.
UPDATE: MAR. 23:
We’ll be taking the following precautionary measures:
- Our dealership is moving to reduced hours starting Monday, March 23rd.
- Our Sales Department will be open from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday and 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturdays
- Our Parts and Service Departments will be open from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Monday through Friday.
- Our dealership is adhering to best practices and guidelines set forth by the WHO as well as local public health authorities.
- All employees are trained on the preventative steps they need to take to keep the dealership safe.
- Our cleaning staff has increased the frequency of cleaning/disinfecting all public touchpoints such as door handles, surfaces, etc.
- We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes at our dealership
- Our workstations are disinfected after every customer visit.
- Our vehicles are disinfected after every test drive.
- We have implemented a no-touch policy for our staff (e.g. no shaking hands or physical contact with customers or other staff members).
- We are instructing staff to stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We are instructing staff that have traveled to self-isolate for 14 days prior to returning to work.
- The total number of staff working at the dealership at any given time has been reduced.
- Staff members have been further spaced out so that sales staff and service advisors are working at every other work station and technicians are working at every other hoist.
- Shuttle service has been discontinued.
We also want to remind you that we’re able to accommodate vehicle purchase, lease or finance remotely by servicing you online and over the phone. To start the process, simply call us at 519-941-3317 or fill out our contact form.
Finally, we are asking any clients with flu-like symptoms to please not come into the dealership until they have completely recovered or have been cleared by a doctor.
Thank you so much for your continued support and for your understanding.